Translate

sábado, 12 de mayo de 2018

Stack-a-holic May's DCWV Challenge !!

¡Hi everyone!!
This time I'd like to share with all of you
the card that I created for 
Stack-a-holic May's DCWV Challenge...
Let's me show it...
This is the front of the card...
Inside the card I followed too the sketch
by Freshly Made Sketches
This is the stack that I used.
I had it and I love because all the pages have some details of sparkles.

You too can participate with DCWV's Facebook Page...

- Create your card following the sketch by
Freshly Made Sketches
- Be sure to send the picture of your card to:
dcwvsocial@americancrafts.com
by midnight on May 16th.
- They hope to hear from you!!

Thanks for visiting and leaving your greats comments.

Have a nice weekend.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus comentarios, por su tiempo al escribirlos y por su visita!

01 09 10